Responsabilitatea personală este esențială atunci când vine vorba de promovarea spiritului de pionierat al companiei Weidmüller, spirit pentru care compania este cunoscută la nivel mondial. Fascinați de oportunitățile în digitalizare și motivați de clienții noștri, căutăm provocări în dezvoltarea de produse și sisteme inteligente: de la senzor până la cloud.
Suntem în căutare de oameni ambițioși, cu o gândire liberă, care recunosc oportunitățile și îndrăznesc să își pună în aplicare propriile idei în cadrul unei companii internaționale, de la ideea inițială până la rezultatul final. Până la urmă, libertatea înseamnă și responsabilitate.
Nu doar că veți conduce Weidmüller către viitor pe calea către Industria 4.0 – dar veți accesa, de asemenea, o gamă largă de oportunități de dezvoltare personală.
Passionate about the newest technology advancements?
We are looking for a knowledgeable Technical Sales Engineer to join our dynamic team in Weidmüller Romania. If you have genuine drive and enthusiasm for a technology sales career, have a look at our current vacancy. As a Technical Sales Engineer you'll be actively involved in sales opportunities, manage the relationship with distribution partners and work on meaningful projects that align to your skill set. Make your mark and accelerate your career in the world of industrial connectivity solutions.
What you can expect from us
· All tools needed for high performance in your field: constant product trainings, strong digital infrastructure and assets
· Knowledge and support from technical experts, when needed
· Strong business presence worldwide to back you up with innovations, solutions, best practices and more in your activity
· Competitive remuneration package and respect for your work-life balance
· Private medical insurance package
· A thriving work environment, dynamic & result oriented, but also open to good engineering jokes ;-)
What we expect from you
· Maintain a close business relationship with distribution partners and assigned key accounts (via e-mail, phone, digital or F2F meetings).
· Enable the organization to build the best differentiated winning proposals to the above & actively promote Weidmueller, its solutions and product portfolio
· Manage projects end-to-end; from opportunities & leads identification to implementation and conversion
· Maintains direct contact with other internal departments with regards to pricing, quality, technical aspects, etc.
· Responds to technical enquiries, quality queries, etc. from internal & external stakeholders
· Use of Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
· Open to business travels ~ 50% of the time
What an ideal colleague looks like for us
· Engineering background with solid technical knowledge (electrical engineering, automation, digitalization, mechatronics)
· Min. 3-5 years work experience in similar roles
· Fluency in English
· Good computer skills; knowledge of CRM modules is an advantage
· Ability to plan, prioritize, make decisions, and take responsibility
· Oriented towards individual & collective continuous improvement
· Effective presentation and negotiation skills, both English and native language
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships
Think we could be a good match?
Apply today by filling in the contact form.
Are you a Finance professional with sharp eyes on figures, payments and regulation?
Fan of Sherlock Holmes, relentlessly investigating until you find the root cause of things?
Then we’d like to hear from you! We are currently looking for a Business Controller to join our Weidmueller Romania team.
About the job
- manages all relevant financial and risk management aspects of the company
- coordinates budgeting, forecast, audit, tax accounting and insurance activities for the organization
- prepares monthly financial statements and annual accounts, including commentaries on the results
- ensures transparency of all financial business related processes
- coordinates further business related administrative tasks
- cooperates with Weidmueller Group & other business units for building and maintaining a regional and cross-regional network for knowledge and experience
- prepares various reporting for the local organization and company headquarters in Germany
- maintains the relationship with certain third party contacts (auditors, lawyers, banks, tax authorities, HR agency, car leasing dealer, etc.) and customers, if/when necessary
The ideal candidate
- at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- knowledgeable on Profit & Loss, balance sheets, treasury, company taxation, annual accounts
- functional usage of ERP systems (ideally SAP)
- working knowledge of MS Office suite
- good command of English language
- detail-oriented & analytic thinker focused on analysis, interpretation & follow-up
- balanced person with constructive approach
- confident appearance when supervising and networking
Contact us to learn more about this opportunity.
Vă rugăm să ne trimiteți un mesaj dacă doriți să aplicați pentru un post deschis și vă vom contacta în cel mai scurt timp posibil.